Josephine County Youth Foundation President Hannah Bennett announces to teachers and staff the releasing of the 2021 annual Student Enrichment Grant. See the details below.
- Reconnecting Students Back to School
WHERE TO APPLY:
- Go to the following link: https://jcfserves.org/teachergrants
- The password is—teachergrants
- Complete the entire application and dollar amount you will be applying for.
- The ideal amount is $1,000, but you can apply for up to $2,500 (as many requests as possible will be funded).
- Due Date: Friday, September 30th
STUDENT ENRICHMENT GRANT SCREENING INFORMATION
- All fund requests must fit the criteria from above
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Applications after the deadline will not be considered
- All complete applications turned in on time will move on to the evaluation process.
- Students from local schools and a JCF Adult Adviser will score the final applications.
REQUIRED BANQUET FOR WINNING GRANTS:
- If your proposal is selected as a WINNER, you (or a school official) will be required to participate in a ceremony on Friday, October 8th, at 12:30 PM at Taprock Restaurant (updates will be made if needed due to Covid).