Welcome to our Student Enrichment Application page and thank you for your support!
The JCF (Josephine County Foundation) has been awarding these grants since 2014.
In 2014, the first year of the “Teacher Grants”, JCF handed out $11,000 to Josephine county’s schools with the intent of an annual program. JCF continued their program and also improved it by funding $13,000 in 2015, $20,000 in 2016, $25,000 in 2017 and over $20,000 again in 2018. These projects help local school teachers provide necessary materials and upgraded equipment for their classrooms. One of the awards in 2018 provided new welding helmets for students at Hidden Valley High School! This brings the total amount of money granted through the Student Enrichment Program to over $90,000.
These grants go toward a variety of different programs in each school. Each teacher has shown their appreciation and gratitude towards the JCF program by continuing to apply to the Teacher Grant each year. The feedback has been incredible and only encourages JCF student members to keep serving our community.
We cannot wait to see what your projects have in store for our local youth!
To apply please be sure to follow the instructions below. The link is at the bottom!
STUDENT ENRICHMENT GRANT SCREENING INFORMATION
- All fund requests must fit the criteria described in the application document and fit the grant criteria developed the Josephine County Youth Foundation
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Applications after the deadline will not be considered
- The pre-approved applications will move on to final evaluation of grants.
- Students from six high schools within Jackson and Josephine Counties and a JCF Adult Adviser will score the final applications
- The schools involved are Grants Pass, Hidden Valley, Illinois Valley, New Hope, North Valley and Rogue River
- As many requests as possible will be funded, but the intent is to help create new opportunities for the students—not to be used to fund ongoing projects.
REQUIRED BANQUET FOR WINNING GRANTS:
- If your proposal is rewarded with a grant, you will be required to participate (or send a school official) in a ceremony held on Wednesday, October 30th, at 5:30 PM at Taprock to receive your award.
- A free dinner will be served for you and one guest at the banquet.
To apply please fill out the information below and hit send!